3/11/2013

UKMHG at Bogor Botanical Gardens

Om Swastyastu ...
Haahhhh late post actually.. But I wanna share this with you are :)
Uhmm.. Well..

On Monday, February 25th, 2013 UMKHG and I went to Bogor Botanical Gardens. Aimed this activty is for discuss 'bout our next event, big event btw. It was the 1st time to discuss at Bogor Botanical Gardens and for the 1st big event for us !! Whoaaaa, I'm so excited !! Here I give some pictures of it. Preparing next event .....
atmosphere at the meeting :D
Ki-Ka Akira, Wangsa and I
After discussed, we took many pictures hehe...

So, cantik banget ga hujan ga panas pake payung muehehehe :p
Ki-Ka : Bli Yudha, Mbok Dayu, Mbok Kristi, Tyas

We are at red bridge

Hayoo ngintiiippp XD
Ki-Ka : Ageng, Dayu, Bli Pande, Me and Made Wangsa

Youth Hinduism of Gunadarma University


After this, we're went to Pura Giri Kusuma, Bogor


Veva and I at Pura Giri Kusuma , Bogor :)

Thank you for reading :)
Om Santhi Santhi Santhi Om

No comments:

Post a Comment