3/11/2013

Nani yo ?

Haahhh ... Can not explain what I feel now.
Random!!!
Ah, for You .. Yess You !!!

You are the first person who took me up to the house of my aunt...
  
  I did not know you before, even I tend to not want to know more closely with you. But now, I dunno why I always pay attention to you... Ugh ! Maybe this time I can hide it from anyone, especially you. But later, it all will be known by anyone. In the beginning you always make me smile to laugh, but now you are making me upset.

  Uhmm, no matter how you look impressed. But you are what I want. I want you to be someone who is a first for me besides my family. Yeah, you! Can you hear my voice? You may not know, all this time my intuition is always right. And I also wonder why everything I think of you it always happens.

  Hope you become a part of my future. In every prayer of mine, besides my family, I always discuss 'bout you with God. As long as I get to know you, I'm eternally grateful to God I get to know you more. I accept your strengths and weaknesses. I also know when you are lying to me or not. But I think your lie is WHITE LIES.

  For my partner now, who often share your stories with me bout your life, your experienced, your family, your friends, your disenchantments from others,and for you who often argued with me, often makes me laugh, happy, smiling and sometimes makes me a little upset. 

  Too many stories that I might not share in here. I share a story about you only with my diary and especially with God. You who made ​​me closer to God, because we are a faith.

  I think I can't explain more and actually it isn't enough to share what I want to say to you. Ugghh >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment