7/23/2013

Rush !

Hey, Russell ! How are you ? Long time no see with you. NO. It’s not too long. A few days ago, I met you but I feel different with us. I dunno what happend. I just tried to guess what happend with us until I thought it. I thought that it began from my mistake, so that I feel guilty. I was careless, I forgot but I did. I’m sorry.

A few days ago, we have had done to solved this problem. But when all is done, there is nothing to say. You have gone. Falling out of love is hard, falling for betrayal is worse. Broken trust and broken hearts. I know. Thinking all you need is there, building faith on love and words. Empty promises will wear. And now I think that what I hoped would be impossible. (James-Impossible)

Russell, I miss you. I dunno, you know what I feel or not. But, yeah it’s really what I feel to you. I just written what I thought. I don’t hope that you read what I wrote. I just want you to know how I feel it.

Hei, where are you now ? I see your body, but I didn’t see your soul. Now.

I'll always miss you. Thank you for being my Rush, Russell !

No comments:

Post a Comment