12/24/2012

Someone In My Future


When he became part of my future
I'll feel so glad and hope more
Yes .. I hope is he !
From many of my dreams, he was in it

Why?
Because, I am interested in his personal
Good, friendly, thoughtful, religious and loving his family
That's what I see from either side of him

I know a little of  his weaknesses
And I seem to receive any weaknesses of him

He will come in my future
I hope that..
not only the basis of love
but also of God

I want it not on his face
there are many handsome boy than him
but, only he who makes me comfortable !

I swear to him. I'll be there for him

Maybe, he'll never know
I am willing to sacrifice for him
whatever it is

He always makes me smile
and he makes me wanna say I DO !
everywhere, everytime

I'll always support him
He always in my prays

Life is like a mystery
when he call my name it's like a little prayer
I close my eyes, oh God I think I'm falling with him

Does he feel my heart beating ?
Does he understand ?
Does he feel the same ?
uhm..Am I only dreaming ??
It's like an eternal flame

Hope he was in my future ...

*dedicated for someone who I really loved, its because of God

No comments:

Post a Comment