7/20/2012

GJUI 2012

Irrashimaseee~
mina san ... ogenki desu ka ???
I wanna share 'bout ma picts when I went to Gelar Jepang UI 2012 (GJUI2012) on Sunday, 15th of July 2012...
I just wanna say "Sugoi desu !!" for this event ^^

Uhmm...
I went to this event with my friends, they are Citra-chan, Ivone-chan, Farah-chan and 2 others ...
Unfortunately, ma bestiess didn't come Khansa Qorira -.-"
Well ... I have a lot of  pictures ... :
Okinawa's clothes from my Mom :)
Irrashimase~ @GJUI 2012

with Ivone-chan

waitin' hanabi, poto-poto dulu :D

Bon odori

Hanabi with Farah-chan

In front of Tokyo tower (replika) :D

Dipertemukan dengan teman lama Farahdila, hampir 8 tahun tak bersua ..
di GJUI kami dipertemukaaann *agak dramatisir* :'D yeeaaayy...

And suddenly when I was take picts.wif ma friends I met someone who come too..yaa just a few minutes laah ^^
If he were here with me when bon odori n hanabi, I just wanna do n see it together. But it didn't :')

Yiaaaaa ... cukup sekian mina~
Sankyu for your coming in my blog ^.^
Ja, mata ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment